- Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Agilent XCT Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
- Capillary electrochromatograph-diode array
- iN 10 MX Infrared microscope
- Nicolet 6700 IR spectrometer with micro-ATR
- Horiba Fluoromax 4 fluorescence spectrometer
- FT-ICR HR mass spectrometer with MALDI ion source
- FT-ICR HR mass spectrometer with ESI/APCI ion source
- MBraun Unilab glovebox with fibre optical UV-Vis spectrometer
- Laser ablation Agilent 8800 ICP mass spectrometer
- Thermo Nicolet Evo 300 UV-Vis spectrophotometer
Terms and conditions
It is possible to use ECAC instruments on your own or also by handing in samples (making an order). If interested, first contact should be made through ECAC executive manager who will search for various possibilities of using the instrument of interest. Then the most optimal way of use is agreed on, based on the research/analysis needed, capacity, competence of the orderer etc.
Main terms and conditions
- Instruments can be used only by the people who have been approved by the partner owning the instruments.
- There is a list of instruments which accommodate joint use;
- There is an agreement and contract, if necessary, which determine the general terms and conditions of the use;
- Each instrument has the list of approved users who have been through the training and authorized to use the instrument;
- It has been specified for each user if they can use the instrument alone or need supervision by the partner’s personal.
- Instruments have instructions of use;
- Partners are responsible for instruments in their possession and also have to regulate the usage of these instruments;
- Users are obliged to follow or instructions given by the partner;
- When using the instruments, users must follow all internal rules and regulations required by the partner organisation.
- Reservation of the instruments is through the instrument sharing platform in development;
- Access to reservation is available only for approved users;